Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Note with Letter #1 (Sept. 23 2013)

I forgot to say before:

I don't live in an apartment. We live with an older couple from the ward. Their house is really nice and they have two sweet little dogs. They're really nice. They just left for a cruise yesterday though, so now we have the house to ourselves except that their son, daughter-in-law, and little grandkids are going to be in and out sometimes. They're really nice too, but it's hard to study with a tickle-me-elmo echoing around the house. But oh well. 

Apparently we'll  be moving in with a single sister at some point. I haven't met her yet. I really thought that we'd have our own apartment, but it sounds as though most of the mission lives with members because of how expensive rent is in CA. We'll figure it out though I'm sure.

I love you all!


~Sister Kretchman

No comments:

Post a Comment