Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Letter #57 (November 3, 2014)

So, not much has happened this week because I've gone from bronchitis
to something else it seems. We think that it has to do with the
disgusting amount of mold in our shower. We've been trying to get the
apartment manager to get a handyman to fix it for a couple of weeks
now. We tried cleaning it, but when we did, the wall started calling
apart, so we stopped. Anyhow, I've still been feel really sick most of
the time.

I did get to go out and work a teensy bit the other day though! A
member that just moved into the ward drove us around on Thursday, so I
was actually able to do some contacting! And we (well, Sister Baker
and another sister) picked up a new investigator yesterday! And we
were able to set an appointment with another referral for Wednesday!
So things are looking up!

The funeral will be November 15, so hopefully I don't get transferred.
I always figured that I would be after this transfer, but I'm hoping
that I'll be able to stay for Susan's sake. Plus, I haven't actually
gotten to work with Sister Baker much since I've  been sick for most
of the transfer. Anyway, we'll see I guess!

I think that's pretty much it.

I love you all!

~Sister Kretchman

No comments:

Post a Comment